The house is fully equipped and has gas fired central heating throughout.
- Sitting Room with Inglenook fireplace with solid fuel stove with TV and Video
- Separate Dining room with large oak table which seats ten
- Study (former stable)
- Utility area with deep freeze washing machine and tumble dryer
- Further Reception room (former Dairy) also with TV and Video
- Fully equipped modern eat-in kitchen
Kitchen facilities include:
- Electric oven and hob
- Inglenook fireplace with Rayburn solid fuel cooker
- Butler sink
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 Double (one with en-suite bathroom)
- 3 Twins
Note – Two of the bedrooms interconnect (ideal for the family with young children). Family Bathroom with large walk-in airing cupboard.The house can provide further sleeping accommodation if needed using a sofa bed (double) in the sitting room, cot and camp beds (available by request).